Exam registration ended at 6 pm on May, 7th
Exam registration ended at 6 pm on Friday, 7th
that the registration period for next week’s exam ended Friday, 7, 2010
at 6 pm. Exam venues will be published in LPIS on Saturday at 3 pm. LPIS text-messaging service unavailable. No-show rule is suspended for this exam week.
The general rule applies that students must not be hindered in their progress
because of the unavailability of WU’s infrastructure.
Large-scale exam week:
Will be held as scheduled. Learn@WU is available for exam preparation, although short interruptions of service are possible.
The following policies apply:
- The registration period for the exam week will be extended until Friday, 6:00pm.
- Room allocation for exams will be available on the LPIS system on Saturday, May 8, at 3:00pm (subject to change).
- All exams taken will count, however, for this exam week only, the no-show rule will be suspended.
- Cancelled examinations will be rescheduled. For further information, please see Learn@WU or contact the respective Institute.
- Exams scheduled for next week (calendar week 19) will be held; additional exam dates will be scheduled where necessary. For further information, please see Learn@WU or contact the respective Institute. All exams taken will count.
Contributed by Katrin Althammer