If the materials you need are not available online or included in the library’s collection, you have the following options:
- Inter-library loan: The book can be borrowed from another library (subject to lending fees).
- Document Delivery Service: Document delivery service: Journal articles and single book chapters can be ordered (subject to fees).
- Acquisition request: Acquisition request: You can submit a request suggesting that the library procure the book in question.
Click here for more information.
How to find the AC number for your scan service request?
1. Go to the WU catalog and search for the book or journal title.
2. Click on the title
3. Scroll down to Details.
4. You will find the AC number under Consortium-ID. In this example the AC number reads: AC12152768
5. Copy the AC number and paste it into the web form.
Fit4Research by Vienna University of Economics and Business is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.