SFX Linking Service
- What is SFX?
- How can I use SFX?
- Why aren't all articles available in full text?
- Can I use SFX from off-campus?
SFX offers links from citations in databases to the corresponding full text article or paper (if available).
With the SFX linking service, you can check if
- a journal article is available online
- a book is part of the library holdings
- a journal is part of the library holdings
You can also search the Austrian Library Network Union Catalog for the publication you are looking for.
The SFX function is activated for several databases. WU is continually adding SFX-compatible databases to its digital library. If you find an abstract you are interested in, please click the SFX Linking Service button. A new window will open where you can choose between different options and types of access to the full text you are searching for.
SFX is context-sensitive, and offers different services:
- Direct link to the full text of the article
- Link to the journal homepage where you can find the full text of the article
- Search of the Electronic Journals Library (EZB)
- Search of the WU online catalog
- Search of the Austrian Library Network Union Catalog
Not all journals are available in electronic form, and the WU University Library cannot subscribe to all eJournals. Please search the WU online catalog or the Austrian Library Network Union Catalog for printed versions. You can also order journal articles through our Document Delivery Service.
Yes, if you are a WU student, staff, or faculty member. In this case, the terms and conditions for using SFX are the same as the ones that apply to all other digital library resources. Further details concerning the remote access can be found here.
Fit4Research by Vienna University of Economics and Business This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.