Language of instruction
|Thursday||10/06/16||10:30 AM - 01:00 PM||D2.2.487|
|Thursday||10/20/16||10:30 AM - 01:00 PM||D2.2.487|
|Thursday||11/03/16||09:00 AM - 01:00 PM||D2.2.487|
|Thursday||11/17/16||09:00 AM - 01:00 PM||D2.2.487|
|Thursday||12/01/16||10:30 AM - 01:00 PM||D2.2.487|
|Thursday||12/15/16||10:30 AM - 01:00 PM||D2.2.487|
This course focuses on research in the area of interactive marketing & social media, which is typically located at the interface of marketing and information systems. It focuses on radically new technologies in marketing such as real-time bidding & programmatic buying as well as retargeting, customer journey analysis, and search engine advertising.
Upon completion of the course participants will be able to:
- define a research problem in the area of interactive marketing & social media that is novel, non-trivial to solve, and relevant and outline the contribution of the paper;
- solve their research questions empirically using large amounts of data (the area of interactive marketing & social media is a big data domain);
- present results at scientific conferences;
- write-up and polish the paper;
- manage the review process.
- Preparation and active participation (10%);
- Quality of own presentations with regard to scientific quality and presentation skills (70%);
- Quality of contribution in reviewing scientific work (20%).
- Admission to doctoral or PhD program
- Topical fit (if in doubt, please contact Prof. Dr. Abou Nabout)
Prof. Dr. Nadia Abou Nabout; firstname.lastname@example.org; +43 1 31336 4900