Registration via LPIS
Please note that the first and last session are mandatory. If you do not attend the first session, you will be de-registered from the course. In order to obtain a grade for the course, students must attend at least 80% of the course. An absence of 4 hours (1 session) is permitted.
Classes include individual (70%) and group assignments (30%).The individual assignments are based on several homework and assignments where students should show their abiltity to deal with the matter critically. These include a brand concept (10%), brand journal (40%) and class participation (20%). The group assignment deals with an in-depth analysis of a brand and includes oral presentation of the findings and a written report.Attendance and participation in class discussions are critical to the success. Overall passing mark: 60%