Registration via LPIS
|Tuesday||11/13/18||09:30 AM - 12:30 PM||D2.0.330|
|Thursday||11/15/18||09:30 AM - 12:30 PM||D4.0.047|
|Tuesday||11/20/18||09:30 AM - 12:30 PM||D2.0.330|
|Thursday||11/22/18||09:30 AM - 12:30 PM||D4.0.047|
|Tuesday||11/27/18||09:30 AM - 12:30 PM||D2.0.330|
|Thursday||11/29/18||09:30 AM - 12:30 PM||D2.0.330|
|Tuesday||12/04/18||09:30 AM - 12:30 PM||D2.0.330|
|Tuesday||12/11/18||09:30 AM - 12:30 PM||D2.0.330|
International human resources management
At the end of the course, students will be able to:
- apply, critically discuss and evaluate the content of International Business (IB) as covered in the lecture „Foundations of International Business“ as well as other related aspects.
- assess and analyze real-life management situations in a complex international business context.
- connect different IB topic areas and key IB concepts in a holistic way.
Additionally, students will be able to:
- organize themselves in a diverse team setting and divide work among the different team members.
- present clearly and convincingly in front of an audience.
- give constructive feedback on others’ presentations.
- think outside the box and apply divergent thinking in structuring and solving case studies.
- formulate tasks independently, develop problem solution approaches and deliver well-structured recommendations based on given case studies in both oral and written form.
As this is a highly interactive class, it is important that you are well prepared and present for all sessions! You may miss one session, but be aware that class participation makes up a considerable stake of your final grade and, therefore, an absence will affect your grading. If you miss more than one session, you will be deregistered from the course.
Interactive in-class discussion accompanied by trainings, videos and presentations
An obligatory entry exam constitutes the beginning of the major International Business and this course. Please note that you will not be able to participate in this course if you do not pass the entry exam and are accepted as student of the major International Business. Students who do not pass the exam will automatically be deregistered from this course.
Incoming/Exchange students do not have to take an entry exam.
Please note that it is not possible to switch among the offered Applications courses which run in parallel throughout the term. You can only do the one course you registered for. Contents as presented here are subject to change.
The University’s general guidance for students on plagiarism and cheating can be found at https://www.wu.ac.at/studierende/mein-studium/bachelorguide/lv-und-pruefungsinfos/plagiate/