At the end of the course, students will be able to:
· apply, critically discuss and evaluate the content of International Business (IB) as covered in the lecture „Foundations of International Business“ as well as other related aspects.
· assess and analyze real-life management situations in a complex international business context.
· connect different IB topic areas and key IB concepts in a holistic way.
Additionally, students will be able to:
· organize themselves in a diverse team setting and divide work among the different team members.
· present clearly and convincingly in front of an audience.
· give constructive feedback on others’ presentations.
· think outside the box and apply divergent thinking in structuring and solving case studies.
· formulate tasks independently, develop problem solution approaches and deliver well-structured recommendations based on given case studies in both oral and written form.