- Case studies
- Simulation games
- Debate clubs
Language of instruction
|Monday||03/18/19||04:00 PM - 05:00 PM||TC.3.06|
|Thursday||03/21/19||04:00 PM - 08:00 PM||Extern|
|Thursday||03/28/19||04:00 PM - 08:00 PM||Extern|
|Friday||03/29/19||02:30 PM - 07:30 PM||Extern|
|Thursday||04/04/19||04:00 PM - 08:00 PM||Extern|
|Friday||04/12/19||01:00 PM - 05:00 PM||Extern|
|Friday||05/03/19||04:00 PM - 08:00 PM||D5.1.004|
The main goal of this course is to offer students insights into the demanding world of consultants. In the course of our meetings, students get the unique chance to get to know representatives of leading top management consultancies in a protected environment.
After finishing this course students will be able to:
- distinguish between different approaches towards management consulting
- understand the idiosyncrasies of each of them
- understand the basics and key success factors of management consulting
- work on case studies which is typically required during the application process with management consulting firms
- work on case studies in a structured way
- present their findings in competitive settings
- solve business cases with a sound business sense and commonsense
In order to successfully pass this course, your absence is limited to 15% of our appointments, which is equivalent to one session.
The final grade is composed of the follwing criteria:
If you are interested to participate in this unique course, please hand in your application either via e-mail or in hardcopy.
Application Deadline: January 31st, 2019
Application Process: Send your CV, certificates (high school diploma, university grade reports, any other certificates), letter of intent and the signed application form to email@example.com
You will be informed about the success of your application by February 8th, 2019.