- The 4 P's in practice
- Product portfolio management
- Marketing budget allocation
- Key performance indicators (KPI's)
- Strategy development and execution
There are several learning outcomes for this course:
(1) Familiarize the students with the whole marketing decision-making process.
(2) Develop capabilities in formulating, implementing and adapting marketing strategies in a dynamic competitive environment.
(3) Enhance fact-based analytical decision-making and crystallise the financial implications of marketing decisions by linking the decisions to cash flows and bottom line performance.
(4) Give practical experiences in teamwork and problem solving and excite competitive spirits
Missing 0-2 hours: no consequences
Missing 2-4,5 hours: compensatory work required (lesson learned at least 5 pages: What did you learn in the simulation?)
Missing 4,5+ hours: no grading/fail in course
Students need to bring a laptop/tablet to class!
There will be a QUIZ about the simulation and various topics being discussed in the first session. To be prepared, read the case description, market research report and decision-making guide very carefully.You’ll find the materials in the simulation (by clicking on “materials” --> “download”). Familiarize yourself with the simulation prior to the first session!
via e-mail email@example.com
The students chosen for the IMM specialization will be sent more information after passing the entry exam. The simulation will be played online: students need to bring a laptop/tablet to the sessions.