In the research seminar course, the major issues are the critical evaluation and discussion of the Master's thesis in order to enhance its quality. Principals of scientific work and quality standards of the scientific community will be presented. Lectures will provide input concerning topics of high relevance.
After successful completion of the seminar, students should be able to critically evaluate and discuss published results from the literature. Furthermore, they should have acquired the skills to write a Master's thesis of high quality and to effectively present their work.
The presentations will be held on the following dates:
- Proposal presentation: March 13, 2019
- Intermediate presentation: May 14, 2019
- Final presentation: June 26, 2019
Literature review, presentations, discussions, and assignments
Total of 100 points:
- Proposal Presentation: 10 points
- Intermediate Presentation: 20 points
- Final Presentation: 20 points
- Short seminar visiting professors 1 and 2: 25 points each
Each presentation will reveice peer-feedback by selected students. This feedback will be part of the total points.
- Excellent (1): > 90%
- Good (2): > 80%
- Satisfactory (3): > 70%
- Sufficient (4): > 60%
Successful completion of "Seminar Course in Supply Chain Management".
Restricted to MSc SCM (WU) students and incomings from program-specific partner universities.