Registration via LPIS
|Thursday||02/28/19||09:00 AM - 12:30 PM||TC.5.12|
|Thursday||03/07/19||09:00 AM - 12:30 PM||TC.5.12|
|Thursday||03/14/19||09:00 AM - 12:30 PM||TC.5.12|
|Thursday||03/21/19||09:00 AM - 12:30 PM||TC.5.12|
|Thursday||04/04/19||09:00 AM - 12:30 PM||TC.5.12|
|Friday||04/05/19||09:00 AM - 12:30 PM||D5.1.002|
|Thursday||04/11/19||09:00 AM - 11:00 AM||TC.3.01|
Course Outline and Plan
1. Nature of Services and Service Strategy
2. Service Quality, New Service Development, Technology
3. Service Process Management
4. Service Process Management Case Presentation
5. Service Facility Location
6. Matching Supply and Demand
7. Waiting Line Management and Personnel Management
Students are able to
- understand the nature of services
- comprehend the tasks of managing services
- apply and analyse simple models of services
According to the examination regulation full attendance is intended for a PI. Absence in one unit is tolerated if a proper reason is given.
- In-class Assignments: 10%
- Homework: 25%
- Case presentation: 20%
- Final exam: 45%
60% of the maximum of the total number of points and 50% of the maximum points achievable for the final exam have to be reached in order to pass.
According to §3, paragraph 9 of WU's "Examination Guideline" the following rule applies:
If a student does not attend the first session of this course (illfounded and without written notice of his/her absence), he/she will be signed off from this course. The next attending student on the waiting list receives the now available place.
It is not possible to increase the number of participating students over the maximum capacity.