This seminar, jointly held with FehrAdvice & Partners Austria, will focus on developing a business case related to 'behavioral economics and relational marketing'.
After completing this course, students will have the ability to:
- Understand and apply the fundamentals of business cases
- Critically reflect on business cases
- Know how to break down and analyse business cases
- Develop and support a strategy that lead to competitive advantage
- Provide strong justification and support for strategic choices
- Understand the team-based approach to problem identification and resolution
Attendance: In order to successfully pass this course, your absence is limited to 20% of our appointments.
Please note that the full-time presence at the first day of the course is obligatory!
The course will combine various learning methods to deliver the different topics to the students. These will include theory input, open class discussions, interactive team work, students' presentations, hands-on exercises and role plays.
50% final presentation (group assessment)
25% in-class training (individual assessment)
25% reflection paper (individual assessment)
In order to pass the class, all of these performance indicators have to be positive!