Registration via LPIS
|Monday||10/14/19||09:15 AM - 12:45 PM||D4.0.047|
|Monday||10/21/19||09:15 AM - 12:45 PM||D4.0.047|
|Monday||10/28/19||09:15 AM - 12:45 PM||D4.0.047|
|Wednesday||11/06/19||04:00 PM - 08:00 PM||D2.0.025 Workstation-Raum|
|Thursday||11/07/19||04:00 PM - 08:00 PM||D2.0.025 Workstation-Raum|
|Friday||11/08/19||04:00 PM - 08:00 PM||D2.0.025 Workstation-Raum|
1. Session: Introduction to Project Management
2. Session: Project Lifecycle and Processes (work breakdown structure, objectives and non-objectives, ...)
3. Session: Project Scheduling Tasks, resource allocation, cost crashing
4. Session: Project Controlling
5. Session: Project Master Data, Definition of Resources, Planning Board
6. Session: Scheduling of Resources, Linking the project to procurement and production, inclusion of external services, cost activities, project calculation, project release
7. Session: Project execution, confirmation of resources used, execution of procurement and production, calculation of actual costs and overhead, milestone analysis, project reporting and conclusion
This Project Management course facilitates the students to identify and manage the project scope, build a work breakdown structure, create a project plan, create the project budget, define and allocate resources, manage the project development, identify and manage risks, and understand the project documentation process.
At the end of this course, students will be able to:
- Explain the stages and process of the project life cycle
- Create project objectives and identify stakeholders
- Demonstrate integration of all aspects of project planning; scope, WBS (work breakdown structure) creation, scheduling, cost and resource planning
- Learn and apply the knowledge areas to create project management assets and approaches
Eventually, the students implement a project in SAP themselves.
Students are expected to attend all the classroom lectures (attendance requirement is 100%)
Maximum absence time allowed in SAP-based classes: 2 hours. The lecturer has to be informed in advance. Students are obliged to perform the steps in the case study implementation they missed independently.
- Classroom Teaching
- Group Work
- Application of the methods learned on a specific project
- Application of Software environment (SAP)
- Home-Assignment (15%)
- Intermediate Quiz (10%)
- Final Exam (25%)
- Project Implementation (50%)
(1) Excellent: 90% - 100%
(2) Good: 80% - <90%
(3) Satisfactory: 70% - <80%
(4) Sufficient: 60% - <70%
(5) Fail: <60%
If you want to attend this course, you have to enroll and attend Course IV Integration Management with SAP ECC: An Introduction to Controlling and Logistics in the same semester!
Kurs IV Integration Management with SAP ECC: An Introduction to Controlling and Logistics
is the basis for the following two courses (Kurs V)
- 1063 - Integration Management wth SAP ECC: Implementation Project or
- 1088 - Project Management with SAP
SAP based courses must be done together in the same semester!
Registration for this course is not done via LPIS but in the following way:
After registration for course IV (via LPIS) you will receive an email with a doodle link. There you "register" for either "1063 - Implementation Project" (16 places available) or "1088 - Project Management" (14 places available). This registration is COMPULSORY! The first-come-first-serve principle is applied. The final registration is done by the Institute for Production Management.
It is not possible to only register for Kurs IV without attending an appropriate Kurs V. If this happens, the student is unsubscribed from Kurs IV and Kurs V.
In each course there must be at least 10 students, otherwise the course must be cancelled.