After passing this seminar, students should be able to
- define, structure and solve research problems in the field of humanitarian logistics (and sustainable logistics).
- define a research question for this purpose.
- prepare, present and discuss a research proposal including structure and research design.
- identify, classify and use references appropriately to answer the research question.
- select the appropriate research and analysis methodology.
- write, present and argue the indepently written scientific paper including research results.
Additionally, students should gain the following capabilities:
- Social competence, communication with lecturers and other students
- Ability to decide independently based on acquired knowledge
- Presentation skill in front of a professional audience
- Time management, organisation skills and goal-orientation
- Assess the quality of scientific papers in a structured way