The Internship Seminar is a mandatory element of a (voluntary) credit-seeking internship taken in the course of the Business and Economics bachelor program. It introduces students into the objectives of an internship and helps them to structure and evaluate their learning experiences during the internship. Additionally, students will be engaged in reflecting their own and other students' learnings during intership and get insights into job market options.
After successful completion of the course students will be able to
- assess their learning experiences during an intership
- evaluate their individual strengths and weaknesses in relation to the tasks of their chosen internship
- identify areas of personal improvement to succeed in their next internship/first job after graduation
- present key infomation about their intership to their peers
Students are required to attend all sessions.
A preparatory meeting for the course will be held on June, 7 2019 at 11 a.m in TC 4.01. Particpation is highly recommended for those students who plan an internship during summer 2019.
- Student presentations
- Class discussions
- Group work
- written internship report
The completion of an internship is a prerequisite for the course.
If you have questions please contact the instructor by e-mail: