|Ort und Zeit nach Ankündigung|
This course focuses on research in the area of interactive marketing & social media, which is typically located at the interface of marketing and information systems. It focuses on radically new technologies in marketing such as real-time bidding & programmatic buying as well as retargeting, customer journey analysis, and search engine advertising.
Upon completion of the course participants will be able to:
- define a research problem in the area of interactive marketing & social media that is novel, non-trivial to solve, and relevant and outline the contribution of the paper;
- solve their research questions empirically using large amounts of data (the area of interactive marketing & social media is a big data domain);
- present results at scientific conferences;
- write-up and polish the paper;
- manage the review process.
This course benefits from the chance to engage with other PhD students and obtain additional perspectives. A minimum of 80% attendance is hence expected.
- Preparation and active participation (10%);
- Quality of own presentations with regard to scientific quality and presentation skills (70%);
- Quality of contribution in reviewing scientific work (20%).
- Admission to doctoral or PhD program
- Topical fit (if in doubt, please contact Prof. Dr. Abou Nabout)
Prof. Dr. Nadia Abou Nabout; firstname.lastname@example.org; +43 1 31336 4900