In case of limited activity on campus the course will take place via Rotation Mode.
The students are divided into 2 groups. Each group only comes to the campus for half of the course dates, where the practical exercises are performed during the presence units. The relevant dates for the respective group will be announced.
The theoretical basics are repeated or worked out in advance by the students in self-study using the literature and videos provided.
The regulations regarding performance assessment remain largely unchanged. For the alternative process, these are:
- No more than one absence without excuse.
- Active participation in the computer exercises in the presence units (8 bonus points for participation possible).
- Homework: 10 exercises (50 points, each exercise is worth 5 points).
- Quizzes in the presence units with a total of 12 points. A maximum of 10 points will be scored.
- Multiple choice final exam (20 points).
- Of the 80 total points, at least 70% must be achieved for a positive grade.
The homework exercises are submitted online. The final exam takes place in the last presence unit on campus.