Considering the current developments related to COVID-19 the course will be held fully online, if needed.
The decisions/updates as well as detailed instructions will be announced via Learn@WU platform or email.
All communications, lectures, assignments, presentations, group-works, projects, evaluations, as well as exams will be done online, if needed.
- Course mode:
- Distance mode (fully online)
- Teaching/learning methods:
- Virtual synchronous course units,
- Self-study with literature and online resources,
- Virtual group-works,
- Online exams,
- Online presentations,
- Virtual coaching/supervision sessions (if needed)
- Students are expected to participate in the announced online sessions, online presentations, online exams, etc.
- Students are expected to construct private virtual communication means for their virtual group works.
- Students are expected to regularly check their emails as well as the course Learn@WU environment.
- Students are expected to follow all detailed instructions related to remote teaching.
- The assessments will be based on the regular assessment plans (while everything will be done remotely).