Registration via LPIS
|Monday||10/12/20||05:00 PM - 09:00 PM||Online-Einheit|
|Tuesday||10/13/20||04:00 PM - 08:00 PM||Online-Einheit|
|Wednesday||10/14/20||04:00 PM - 08:00 PM||Online-Einheit|
|Thursday||10/15/20||04:30 PM - 08:30 PM||Online-Einheit|
|Friday||10/16/20||04:00 PM - 08:00 PM||Online-Einheit|
|Saturday||10/17/20||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM||Online-Einheit|
|Friday||10/23/20||09:00 AM - 11:00 AM||Online-Einheit|
If necessary due to COVID-19 Measures, this class will not be held at WU Campus. Instead it will be held as complete distance mode.
The classes' contents will be dealt with in a synchronous matter (i.e. during the previously announced time slots)
"Attendance" is compulsory.
It is planned that the final exam takes place on Campus.
In case of any short-term changes you will be duly informed.
The implementation of an ERP system in a manufacturing environment covering the areas of cost accounting, materials management/procurement, production planning and execution and dispatch.
Maximum absence time allowed in class: 2 hours. The lecturer has to be informed in advance. Students are obliged to perform the steps in the case study implementation they missed independently.
Every student implements the business case in a separate virtual company in SAP ECC. Students perform all steps which have to be implemented also in a real-world implementation project:
- Cost accounting - planning cycle: Implementation of cost accounting for a production environment, implementation of the value flow in a company (allocations, surcharges, activity inputs) in SAP ECC.
- Master data for the MRP process: organizational structure, materials master and material planning, product structure, cost centre planning and work centres, linkage between cost accounting and production/logistics, work centres, initialization of capacity planning, definition of routings.
- Sales projections and primary requirements.
- Procurement logistics and accounting: Master data in procurement, processing the purchase requisitions produced by the MRP run and deriving purchase orders, delivery and billing of the items ordered.
- Production planning and control: Entering and checking production orders, lot splitting/summarizing, capacity planning and smoothing, process-oriented customizing with respect to scheduling, availability check, calculation schemes, and order execution/confirmation.
- Cost accounting - actual costs: Production and procurement activities create actual costs enabling plan/actual analyses.
- Sales logistics and revenue accounting: Order processing, price determination, inventory management, customer management.
In all steps, students are confronted with a business case and have to implement the case in SAP ECC, that is, the system has to be customized to the given case.
1) Excellent: 90% - 100%
(2) Good: 80% - <90%
(3) Satisfactory: 70% - <80%
(4) Sufficient: 60% - <70%
(5) Fail: <60%
Kurs IV Integration Management with SAP ECC: An Introduction to Controlling and Logistics
is the basis for the following two courses (Kurs V)
- 0941 - Integration Management wth SAP ECC: Implementation Project or
- 0963 - Project Management with SAP
If you enroll and attend this Course (Kurs IV Integration Management with SAP ECC: An Introduction to Controlling and Logistics) you have to do one of the aforementioned courses V in the same semester!
SAP based courses must be done together in the same semester!
After registration for course IV (via LPIS) you will receive an email with a doodle link. There you "register" for either "0941 - Implementation Project" (16 places available) or "0963 - Project Management with SAP" (14 places available). This registration is COMPULSORY! The first-come-first-serve principle is applied. The final registration is done by the Institute for Production Management.
It is not possible to only register for Kurs IV without attending an appropriate Kurs V. If this happens, the student is unsubscribed from Kurs IV and Kurs V.
In each course there must be at least 10 students, otherwise the course must be cancelled.
If you recognized this course from an exchange Semester, you cannot attend either of the two aforementioned courses V.