Most part of the course will take place online by means of dynamic lecture flow facilitating interactive hands-on learning and timely personal feedback.
The core topics of the course will be introduced by the lecturer with further in-class examples, video explanations and exercises. The use of statistical software will also be introduced in class with further possibility of training both in the course of the sessions in the form of in-class exercises and as part of homework.
Students are required to study theoretical reading material, practice statistical analysis as preparation for the sessions, and for successful completion of the final group project.
The course provides:
- Opportunity of individual lecturer2student interaction based on dynamic lecture format,
- Hands-on learning of data analysis, evaluation and interpretation
- 3 group projects (a short recent research summary presentation, creation of own survey and final group project)
- Accessible theoretical literature
- Coaching session before quizzes and the final project presentation