After attending this course, students will be able to understand, describe and judge key information and communication technologies that support electronic business transactions and smart commerce environments.
• Capacity to describe the fundamental of ICT
• Capacity to obtain, understand and discuss computer-centered technologies ( i.e. ubiquitous computing, business intelligent).
• Capacity to obtain, understand and discuss web technology
• Capacity to understand the interaction between human and computer
• Capacity to judge on the impact ambient technologies will have and how their technical traits and capabilities foster and limit their business use and deployment potential.
• Capacity to understand the security topics in the ICT area.
• Ability to discuss, analyze and judge upon technical products and services.
• Ability to provide content about a topic in a short time and present it.
• Ability to summarize and visualize understanding
• Ability to work in a team.