This class will be delivered virtually, with the last two sessions on campus. In case of limited activity on campus, also the last two sessions will take place online.
|Donnerstag||22.10.2020||15:00 - 18:15||Online-Einheit|
|Donnerstag||29.10.2020||15:00 - 18:15||Online-Einheit|
|Donnerstag||05.11.2020||15:00 - 18:15||Online-Einheit|
|Donnerstag||19.11.2020||15:00 - 18:15||Online-Einheit|
|Donnerstag||26.11.2020||15:00 - 18:15||Online-Einheit|
|Donnerstag||03.12.2020||15:00 - 18:15||Online-Einheit|
|Donnerstag||10.12.2020||15:00 - 18:15||Online-Einheit|
|Freitag||11.12.2020||15:00 - 16:30||Online-Einheit|
The main objective of this course is to help students to understand consumer behavior on market and in household. They will learn about consumer decision-making process, roles of consumer in this process, consumer needs, types of consumer decisions, and consumer risks on market. Especially they will get knowledge about determinants of consumer behavior, including economic, cultural, sociological and psychological. Students will also clearly understand process and different methods of consumer behavior research. They will also learn how to apply knowledge about consumer behavior into business.
- Understanding specific of consumer behavior and methods of consumer behavior research.
- Knowledge of consumer decision making process, types of consumer decisions, consumer needs, and consumer risk on market.
- Understanding of consumer behavior models on market.
- Understanding of the different determinants influencing consumer behavior.
- Knowledge how to apply knowledge of consumer behavior into business practice.
Students are required to attend all classes. One absence justified in class is allowed. Students must inform teacher about absence in advance directly or by e-mail.
Lectures, case studies, teamworks, group discussions, collage
Case studies – 30 points
Teamwork during course – 40 points
Written final exam – 30 points
Total – 100 points (60% to pass)
Principles of marketing