In accordance with the current regulations this lecture will be held on campus. If there are changes to the official regulations of the Austrian government the lecture will be held via distance learning.
|Donnerstag||01.10.2020||10:00 - 14:00||Online-Einheit|
|Dienstag||10.11.2020||10:00 - 14:00||Online-Einheit|
|Mittwoch||16.12.2020||10:00 - 14:00||Online-Einheit|
|Mittwoch||13.01.2021||10:00 - 14:00||Online-Einheit|
|Mittwoch||20.01.2021||10:00 - 14:00||Online-Einheit|
|Mittwoch||27.01.2021||10:00 - 14:00||Online-Einheit|
In this course we will discuss current research in strategic management and organization theory as well as different research methods. Applications will span the fields of strategic management, organizational change, organization design, and strategic leadership.
The goal of the course is to train students in
- Understanding and assessing contemporary research in strategic management and organization theory,
- Discussing this research in front of an academic audience,
- Developing their own empirical research projects,
- Presenting their research to an academic audience, and
- Revising their research project based on feedback from academic peers.
≥ 80 % Attendance (also applies to all online sessions).
- Discussion of existing literature related to own projects.
- Presentation of own PhD projects.
- Revision of projects based on feedback.
- Open discussion of projects presented by internal and external speakers.
The course grade is based on:
- Presentation of own research project (50%),
- Written proposal incorporating feedback (30%)
- Oral participation (20%)
Regular attendance is required for completing this course.