Please register for either course 0081 or 0408 on LPIS. Registration for either of the two courses on LPIS is sufficient. You do not need to sign up for both courses.
Irrespective of which course you have signed up, the schedule of the CL1 is as follows:
Every week: Mondays, 09:30 am – 11:15 am; exception: the 11/1 session will take place on 10/29!
Once per semester per team: Monday, 01:00 pm – 02:45 pm; exception: the 11/1 session will take place on 10/29!
In this course, core theories and methods of entrepreneurship and innovation will be introduced and discussed. Together with Core Lecture 2, this course provides the theoretical basis for the Specialization Entrepreneurship and Innovation.
In particular, we will cover the following eleven modules:
· Module 1: Introduction
· Module 2: A dynamic economy
· Module 3: Individual and innovation
· Module 4: Entrepreneurial opportunities and sources of innovation
· Module 5: Sources of innovation: Application and implementation
· Module 6: Strategy for innovation: Overview and technology analysis
Module 7: Strategy for innovation: Customer analysis
· Module 8: Strategy for innovation: Market & competitive analysis
· Module 9: Strategy for innovation: Partners and cooperation
· Module 10: Strategy integration
· Module 11: Empirical research