Registration via LPIS
Ever more companies have realized that one of the most valuable assets is the brand name associated with their product and service. The process of planning and implementing branding activities is crucial to understand for marketing professionals. This course aims to provide participants with:
- An understanding of the value of global brands
- Knowledge and skills to meet the challenges of successful brand management
- Insights on how to position the brand in consumers minds
- Ability to assess and successfully implement brand elements and marketing activities to build brand equity
- Skills to manage customer experience and touchpoints
- Discuss new trends in branding
Please note that the first and last session are mandatory (this rule also applies if the course takes place online). If you do not attend the first session, you will be de-registered from the course. In order to obtain a grade, students must attend at least 80% of the course. An absence of 4 hours (1 session) is permitted.
Classes consist of lectures, discussions, group debates, exercises, presentations. Students are expected to read the relevant materials and complete assignments prior to each class, and to participate actively in discussions and activities.
Classes include individual (70%) and group assignments (30%).The individual assignments are based on several homework and tasks where students should show their abiltity to deal with the matter critically. These include a brand concept (30%) and a brand journal (40%). The group assignment deals with special topics in branding and includes presentation of the findings.
Overall passing mark: 60% Grading scheme: 24-27 (4), 28-31 (3), 32-35 (2), 36-40 (1)