After passing this seminar, students should be able to:
- Define, structure and solve research problems in the field of sustainable logistics.
- Define a research question for this purpose.
- Prepare, present and discuss a research proposal including structure and research design.
- Identify, classify and use references appropriately to answer the research question.
- Select the appropriate research and analysis methodology.
- Write, present and argue the independently written scientific paper including research results.
Additionally, students should gain the following capabilities:
- Social competence, communication with lecturers, other students and stakeholders.
- Ability to decide independently based on acquired knowledge.
- Presentation skill in front of a professional audience.
- Time management, organisation skills and goal-orientation.
- Assess the quality of scientific papers in a structured way.