- Registration in LPIS (first-come, first-serve)
- Attendandce on the first lecture (Unless the absence was communicated via email in advance)
- If you do not attend the first lecture, your place will be given to other students on the waiting list
- The students are expected to have programming skills in a programming language (e.g. C++, Python, Java...). In case there is a doubt on programming skills, at least the level of the graduate from the "Principles of Programming" course is strongly expected. If you do not have any programming prior knowledge, please start with the course mentioned above. The course will give exercises and examples in the Python programming language.
- Interest in logical thinking, computers, and algorithms.