Language of instruction
|Tuesday||03/01/22||06:00 PM - 08:00 PM||D5.0.001|
|Monday||03/07/22||02:00 PM - 06:00 PM||D5.1.004|
|Friday||03/11/22||09:00 AM - 01:00 PM||D5.1.003|
|Monday||03/14/22||10:00 AM - 02:00 PM||Online-Einheit|
|Wednesday||03/16/22||10:00 AM - 02:00 PM||Online-Einheit|
|Monday||03/21/22||01:30 PM - 06:30 PM||D5.1.003|
|Friday||04/01/22||08:00 AM - 11:00 AM||D5.1.004|
|Tuesday||05/10/22||09:00 AM - 01:00 PM||EA.5.030|
|Tuesday||05/17/22||09:00 AM - 01:00 PM||D5.1.004|
- Understanding of the presented future management and leadership challenges
- Ability to combine perspectives from strategy, innovation and management control
- Advanced capabilities for critical and creativethinking to address tomorrow’s problems
The first appointment (kick-off) is mandatory for all students.
Students have to choose 2 out of 4 different appointments (depending on the topic), so students are expected to only choose appointments which they can attend.
All sessions are planned to take place on campus.
Times for Track A (21/3 & 1/4) and date for second session of Track C (10/5) have been adapted according to what has been agreed on with students and lecturers in kick off session.
- In session 1 professors will present selected topics in strategy, innovation and management control and students can choose two out of four topics
- Students will read papers (and write comments on papers)
- Workshop form with emphasis on active student participation
- Inputs, discussions and team-presentations
- Individual assignment Topic 1 30%
- Group assignment and discussion Topic 1 20%
- Individual assignment Topic 2 30%
- Group assignment and discussion Topic 2 20%