After completing the course, students will have gained some proficiency in the method and process of growth marketing. Furthermore, students will be familiar with a set of concepts and practical tools not only relevant to growth hacking, but to digital marketing in general. In particular, students will have acquired knowledge in
- identifying and analyzing a growth challenge
- digital marketing metrics (click-through-rate, conversion rate, etc.)
- the data-driven process of rapid experimentation across various digital channels
- content marketing
- working with google analytics
- practical marketing tools (e.g., persona analysis, social media marketing tools, landing page builders, etc.)
In addition you will have developed your professional skills in creative thinking, ideation, giving and receiving feedback, and working in teams.