Registration via LPIS
|Friday||12/09/22||09:00 AM - 08:30 PM||D1.1.074|
“How to create effective presentations?” will be the question you are asking yourself whether you are:
- pitching for funding of your business
- trying to convince a customer to buy or
- transforming an organization
We will jointly explore what makes presentations interesting, clear and impactful for your audience. After a quick recap of the basics followed by a few exercises we will turn to your individual challenges and create the outline of an effective presentation.
Please find a topic, could be your business project, next presentation for a CEMS course or your private venture/idea which you will develop further throughout the course.
At the end of this skill seminar you will be able to:
- Clearly describe what you want to talk about (S-C-Q)
- Storyline your presentation according to your audience and the question at hand
- Understand the foundations of creating easy to understand slides
You don’t need your laptop for this course, please make sure to think about what you want to present ahead of time so you pick a meaningful topic for yourself.