Registration via LPIS
|Wednesday||04/12/23||09:00 AM - 12:00 PM||D4.0.133|
|Wednesday||04/19/23||09:00 AM - 12:00 PM||D3.0.237|
|Wednesday||04/26/23||09:00 AM - 12:00 PM||D2.0.038|
|Wednesday||05/17/23||09:00 AM - 12:00 PM||D4.0.019|
|Wednesday||05/24/23||09:00 AM - 12:00 PM||D4.0.019|
|Wednesday||05/31/23||09:00 AM - 12:00 PM||D4.0.019|
|Wednesday||06/07/23||09:00 AM - 12:00 PM||D4.0.019|
|Wednesday||06/14/23||09:00 AM - 12:00 PM||D4.0.019|
International human resources management
At the end of the course, students will be able to:
· apply, critically discuss and evaluate the content of International Business (IB) as covered in the lecture „Foundations of International Business“ as well as other related aspects.
· assess and analyze real-life management situations in a complex international business context.
· connect different IB topic areas and key IB concepts in a holistic way.
Additionally, students will be able to:
· organize themselves in a diverse team setting and divide work among the different team members.
· present clearly and convincingly in front of an audience.
· give constructive feedback on others’ presentations.
· think outside the box and apply divergent thinking in structuring and solving case studies.
· formulate tasks independently, develop problem solution approaches and deliver well-structured recommendations based on given case studies in both oral and written form.
Learning materials accompanied by trainings, videos and presentations
Your grade is composed by 50% individual assessment (i.e. 40% written assignments and 10% peer rating) and by 50% group grading (i.e. 3 group assignments: 10% assignment 1 (presentation), 15% assignment 2 (presentation), and 25% assignment 3 (presentation and written report). Grading is standardized throughout all applications courses.
An obligatory entry exam constitutes the beginning of the major International Business and this course. Please note that you will not be able to participate in this course if you do not pass the entry exam and are accepted as student of the major International Business. Students who do not pass the exam will automatically be deregistered from this course.
Incoming/Exchange students do not have to take an entry exam.
Please log in with your WU account to use all functionalities of read!t. For off-campus access to our licensed electronic resources, remember to activate your VPN connection connection. In case you encounter any technical problems or have questions regarding read!t, please feel free to contact the library at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that it is not possible to switch among the offered Applications courses which run in parallel throughout the term. You can only do the one course you registered for. Contents as presented here are subject to change.