Registration via LPIS
|Thursday||03/09/23||05:00 PM - 09:00 PM||D4.0.127|
|Thursday||03/16/23||05:00 PM - 09:00 PM||D4.0.127|
|Thursday||03/23/23||05:00 PM - 09:00 PM||D4.0.127|
|Thursday||03/30/23||05:00 PM - 09:00 PM||D4.0.127|
|Thursday||04/13/23||05:00 PM - 09:00 PM||D4.0.127|
|Thursday||04/20/23||05:00 PM - 09:00 PM||D4.0.127|
- Energy project business cases along the entire value chain (e.g. analysis & evaluation of investment projects, investment decision analysis, make-or-buy-decisions).
- Assessing and evaluating strategies of international energy companies.
- Market entry & exit strategies (e.g. measurement of exposure, setting-up & monitoring of an asset portfolio, measurement of risk & return).
After attending this course, students will be able to (learning outcomes clustered in 5 interlinked areas):
- Analyse, evaluate & interprete energy project business cases (case studies along the entire value chain).
- Analyse, evaluate & interprete strategies of international energy companies.
- Identify, analyse & evaluate market entry & exit strategies and their business plans.
- Analyse, set-up and perform the basics of company evaluations of energy companies along the energy value chain.
- Understand, Analyse & interprete the "big picture" of energy economics and ist place within the energy industry developments.
In addition, this course fosters additionally the following:
- Develop practice (caste studies-based & practical examples)
- Oriented solutions for a specific problem based on theoretical concepts and models
- Develop understanding & analytical knowledge for energy industry and ist linkage to commercial & economic concepts
Students may miss one session.
If you miss more than one session, you will be deregistered from the course.
The content of this course will be delivered throughthe following combination of teaching materials:
A) Case studies, understanding & setting-uppractitioners‘ tools
B) Renowned & current academic publications
C) Reports published by international organizations inthe energy industry, company reports
Completed IB Foundations (Class I – Basics) andApplications (Class II)
Please log in with your WU account to use all functionalities of read!t. For off-campus access to our licensed electronic resources, remember to activate your VPN connection connection. In case you encounter any technical problems or have questions regarding read!t, please feel free to contact the library at firstname.lastname@example.org.