• to autonomously analyse and assess cases governed by EU law in areas covered by the course (see above);
• in particular, to properly apply the acquired knowledge to case solutions;
• and to understand and assess the implications of both current and future developments in EU law.
Moreover, this course promotes students' skills:
• to autonomously identify and effectively synthesise problems, both orally and in writing, and to provide for adequate solutions;
• to apply acquired knowledge in practice;
• and to independently develop acquired knowledge further, thereby allowing them to effectively keep pace with new legal developments.