Registration via LPIS
|Friday||03/10/23||02:00 PM - 04:00 PM||TC.4.28|
|Friday||03/17/23||02:00 PM - 04:30 PM||TC.4.28|
|Friday||03/31/23||02:00 PM - 04:30 PM||TC.4.28|
|Friday||04/14/23||02:00 PM - 04:00 PM||TC.4.28|
|Monday||04/17/23||04:00 PM - 06:30 PM||TC.4.28|
|Wednesday||04/26/23||04:00 PM - 06:30 PM||TC.4.28|
|Friday||05/05/23||02:00 PM - 04:30 PM||TC.4.28|
|Friday||05/19/23||02:00 PM - 04:30 PM||TC.4.28|
|Friday||06/02/23||02:00 PM - 05:30 PM||TC.4.28|
In the "Marketing Consulting Project" you will work in a team on a consulting project in cooperation with a practice partner. You will go through the entire consulting process from the definition of the problem, development of a research design, planning and execution of data collection and analysis, and presentation of the results to the project partner.
Project topic: Recruiting the next Generation
Project partner: Teach for Austria, Assal Badiyi
Head of Recruitment, Selection & Matriculation
Teach for Austria was founded 10 years ago based on the model of Teach for America. The goal is and was to train particularly committed graduates from a wide range of disciplines in a two-year leadership program at particularly challenging middle schools/polytechnical schools/kindergartens to support students/children in a potential-focused way. The shared vision 2050: Every child has the chance to live a good life - no matter how much money or education their parents have.
Teach for Austria has been facing decreasing numbers of applicants after the Covid pandemic. The goal of the project is to understand the underlying reasons for this development and develop ideas on how to inspire more people to apply for the program again. Have the current marketing messages lost their appeal with the relevant target groups? Are the current recruiting channels still the right channels for these target groups? Or is it simply that the potential of the current marketing activities and channels is not fully exploited to the fullest? In the presentation by the practice partner at the Kick-Off event, you will learn more about Teach for Austria and the concrete questions of the cooperation project. You and your team will attempt to design an empirical study to work with primary and secondary data to provide answers to these questions.
After positive completion of the course "Marketing Consulting Project" you will have gained
- in-depth knowledge in selected topics of marketing management,
- gone through all phases of a consulting project (problem definition, development of a research design, planning and execution of the survey, data analysis, presentation, and discussion of results), and
- applied and deepened your qualitative and quantitative methodological skills.
Additionally, the participants will have improved their ability
- to work together in teams,
- give and receive (peer) feedback,
- present results in a concise and professional manner, and
- manage working packages of a consulting project.
- Kick-off meeting with the cooperation partner at WU (kick-off meeting with the cooperation partner at WU, including formation of groups seminar, focal points of the content, discussion of the procedure)
- Presentation of relevant marketing concepts for recruitment (marketing funnel, omni-channel strategy, candidate journey) and introduction into methodological approaches for the analysis of primary and secondary data
- Literature research and self-study
- Ongoing content input and coaching sessions and progress reports. + feedback from course instructors and peers
- Interim presentations to collaborative partner
- Final presentation to collaboration partner and final report
The final grade is composed as follows:
- 15% familiarization with the subject area + literature review for the Rebriefing
- 50% Conception, empirical design and implementation
- 35% final presentation
Please log in with your WU account to use all functionalities of read!t. For off-campus access to our licensed electronic resources, remember to activate your VPN connection connection. In case you encounter any technical problems or have questions regarding read!t, please feel free to contact the library at email@example.com.
Feel free to ask questions during course hours of contact me any time by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.