Registration via LPIS
Specialization in Business Administration Course IV - Digital Marketing
Specialization in Business Administration Course V - Marketing and Consumer Research
Specialization in Business Administration Course V - Retailing and Marketing
Specialization in Business Administration Course V - Service and Digital Marketing
Course IV - Digital Marketing
Course V - Marketing and Consumer Research
The emergence of smartphones has tremendously changed the marketing landscape. Some marketing strategies are now completely outdated, others are being massively transformed, while new – often data-driven – marketing techniques are continuously emerging and changing the way firms interact with their customers. Familiarity with mobile marketing strategies and techniques have become indispensable to the leading digital marketers of today and tomorrow’s firms.
Upon completing this course, student should:
• Understand the mobile ecosystem and device-specific characteristics
• Understand how mobile marketing differs from other forms of marketing
• Appreciate the key technologies and strategies used by firms for mobile marketing campaigns
• Understand the key metrics to measure the success of mobile marketing campaigns
• Appreciate the importance and sensitivity of new data sources including aspects such as privacy and data security
According to WU rules, you have to attend 80% of the sessions in this course.
The course combines a variety of learning experiences: lectures, case discussions and student presentations.
Grades for the course will be based on four components:
• Exam (40 %)
• Case write-ups (30 %)
• Presentations (30 %)
Please log in with your WU account to use all functionalities of read!t. For off-campus access to our licensed electronic resources, remember to activate your VPN connection connection. In case you encounter any technical problems or have questions regarding read!t, please feel free to contact the library at firstname.lastname@example.org.