Knowledge: Students on completion of the course will possess:
• Knowledge of the facilities at WU
• Familiarity with the CEMS program, corporate partners, CEMS club and alumni association.
• Theoretical input and reflection on thinking and collaboration modes of intercultural teams
Cognitive & subject specific skills: Students on completion of the course will possess:
• The ability to work more effectively in a team.
• Awareness of the impact of cultural differences on team dynamics.
• Organizational abilities in relation to teamwork