Upon successful completion of this course, students should have an overview of a customer's journey and a company's or organization's touchpoints with customers.
Moreover, students will:
- have an understanding of how to build, strategically develop and sustain strong brands
- be able to critically evaluate branding strategy and suggest improvements
- be familiar with a wide range of marketing communication tools and learn to distinguish different types
- choose marketing instruments that are suitable for specific communication objectives
- have first ‘hands-on’ experience in assessing a brand's efforts and providing strategic recommendations