Anmeldung durch das Institut
|09:00 AM - 08:30 PM
Consulting firms are very attractive employers for many CEMS students. Besides attractive salary packages, they offer very steep learning curves, a dynamic and challenging work environment, and very interesting projects – some of them even abroad. However, getting into consulting is not so easy. This 1-day skill seminar introduces you to the industry, discusses if this is a career option for you, and practices some elements of the recruiting interviews.
No preparation is required. We will take a very practical and hands-on approach towards the consulting industry and potential interview situations and tasks.
Outline (subject to change):
- Overview application funnel, pitfalls, and Q&A
- Introduction to case interviews with live case demonstrations
- Mastering the fit interview
• Understand the consulting landscape and consulting as a potential career
• Understand and be able to manage the application process and to avoid pitfalls
• Be able to prepare in a very targeted way for recruiting interviews
Please log in with your WU account to use all functionalities of read!t. For off-campus access to our licensed electronic resources, remember to activate your VPN connection connection. In case you encounter any technical problems or have questions regarding read!t, please feel free to contact the library at firstname.lastname@example.org.