The focus of this course is model-driven (software) development.
We will discuss established concepts, techniques, and methods for:
- the specification of graphical and textual software languages;
- the specification of domain-specific (modeling) languages;
- the mapping between models on different abstraction layers;
- the verification of software artifacts;
- the application of software patterns.
In addition, we will give an overview for the process aspects of software development.
Other (equally important) topics, such as project management or configuration management are not part of this course.
Please answer the self-assessment questions available from the download section to check your knowledge.