Borrowing and returning of equipment
If you want to use Microsoft Teams or Zoom in the course rooms, you need certain equipment, which you can borrow for your course at the IT Service Desk in the Teaching Center (TC).
You need a microphone to transmit your audio. Each course room has its own microphone, which is configurated for this very room. Therefore, when borrowing at the IT Service desk, inform about the number of the room in which your lecture will take place.
Webcams are only available in limited numbers. If you have already received a webcam (Logitech C920) from IT Services for your WU workstation, please bring it with you. If you do not have a webcam, you can borrow one from the IT Service Desk.
For borrowing, please be ready with the following information:
- your course number
- the room number of the course room in which your course is taking place
For borrowing and returning, please note the following:
- Wear a mouth and nose protection.
- Disinfect your hands.
- Pay attention to the floor markings and information signs at the IT Service Desk.
- Pay attention to the waiting queue appropriate for you. For borrowing and returning separate queues are provided.
- Never disinfect the equipment with disinfectant you have brought yourself. You receive the equipment already disinfected.
- Directly after your course session, return the equipment to the IT Service Desk. A direct handover to the next teacher is not permitted. Borrowing for several days is not possible, either.
- After 9 p.m., use the return flap behind the IT Service Desk.
You can download awith these hints.