Current safety measures
WU is aware of its responsibility towards students and staff and is thus constantly reevaluating the situation regarding the COVID-19 pandemic. We follow health and safety instructions in close coordination with the relevant authorities.
Please observe the current safety measures:
- The "3G rule" applies on Campus WU. Hence, access to the buildings is only possible if you are tested, vaccinated or recovered.
- The "3G rule" also applies when participating in courses and examinations.
- Dispensers for hand disinfection are located in the entrance area of every building. All sanitary facilities are equpped with disinfectant soap.
- Hygiene stations for disinfecting surfaces are located in all buildings with classrooms (on each floor in the area of the sanitary facilities).
Classrooms & seat markings
Since the overall current situation requires no hygienic distances in the classrooms, but the seats must still be registered, the following seat markings apply (Overview of room capacities):
- Blue markings: Teaching space without distances
- Pink markings (in classrooms > 120): Examination area with distances, so that you can approach individual students more easily during the examination and to make it more difficult to cheat.
Disinfection & Cleaning
The increased hygiene standards, however, are still maintained, i.e.:
- There are dispensers with special disinfectant wipes mounted at the lecterns in each classroom. These are available for disinfecting the keyboard, touchscreen and mouse (but not the headset microphones and bodypacks) before the start of the unit. Instructions for the correct use can be found on the lectern.
- In coordination with Campusmanagement, cleaning intervals in the classrooms have been increased to at least three times a day.
- Dispensers with hand disinfectant can be found in the entrance area of each building. All sanitary facilities are equipped with disinfectant soap.
- Hygiene stations for disinfecting surfaces are located in all buildings with teaching rooms (on each floor near the sanitary facilities).
Information for students
Students can find all important and safety regulations on "Teaching and learning WiSe 21/22".
In addition, we ask you as lecturers to point out the rules to your students in your courses. You can use the following e-mail templates:
If students contact you about a suspected case of COVID-19, please do not take action yourself.
Suspected cases can be reported by the students themselves to firstname.lastname@example.org. eIn case of positive COVID-19 test, students should fill out the form. However, neither of these activities replaces a report to the health authorities!
For general questions about COVID-19, please refer students to AGES (Tel. 0800 555 621).