Based on real-world practice and experience, students learn the necessary elements for developing and realizing a business idea.
In the past successful alumni have gone on to create companies like:
- Mimo (Google self-improvement app of the year 2018)
After successfully completing the E&I Garage Build Your Own Start-Up course, students will be able to:
· Search for, recognize and evaluate innovative business opportunities.
· Develop business ideas using the appropriate methods and tools.
· Identify customers and their needs,
· Analyze and evaluate the environment around a business idea.
· Develop sustainable business models.
· Apply creative techniques.
Project management skills:
· Manage innovation (therefore less structured) projects.
· Make decisions in the face of uncertainty.
· Manage several stakeholders at once.
· Summarize the most important project results in a business proposal.
Team work skills:
· Work in an inter-disciplinary team.
· Recognize and use team members’ individual strengths for maximum efficiency.
· Effectively deal with varied working methods, opinions and perspectives.
· Conduct lively discussions and interactive workshops.
· Structure complex data (project results) and present them to various target groups in writing and orally.