Information for students
read!t is our new reading list management system. It helps students to access literature and other resources quickly and easily, and it provides a central tool for teachers and students when it comes to organizing literature for courses.
You can access read!t via our central read!t online portaly. Starting in the 2021 summer semester, course instructors can activate read!t directly in the course catalog (syllabus) entries for their respective courses.
- Clearly structured reading lists
- Fast access to relevant literature – which means more time for studying the content
- Various export options make it possible to use the reading lists for other purposes as well
- Different filtering options (required reading, recommended further reading, etc.)
- A personal collection area (My Collection) for literature and other resources
Fit4Research by Vienna University of Economics and Business is licensed under a
Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.