You can turn on notifications for specific applications on MyLEARN. If you do this, you’ll be notified of any changes in the applications by email to your WU email address.
How can I turn on notifications?
You can activate notifications for specific applications. When turning on notifications, you can also set how often you’d like to receive notifications. To find out which applications support notifications, please see "Which applications offer the notifications feature?".
- In the appropriate course, click on the applications for which you’d like to receive notifications.
- Turn on notifications by clicking on “Manage Your [application title] Notifications”).
- In the notification settings, you can specify when and how often you’d like to be notified:
You’ll be notified immediately whenever there’s been a change
You’ll receive an hourly summary if there’s been a change
You’ll receive a daily summary of all changes
You can activate notifications and select the notification frequency for each individual course.
How can I change the notification settings or deactivate notifications?
You can change the notification settings for certain applications or deactivate notifications.
- In the left-hand menu on your personal starting page, click on “Manage notifications”.
- Click the pencil icon to change notification frequency settings.
- Click the bin icon to deactivate notifications.
Notifications are available for the following applications:
- File storage