If the same questions come up again and again, you can use the FAQ application to answer them online.
How can I create FAQs?
Once you’ve activated the FAQs application for your course, you can create an FAQ section and answer as many frequently asked questions as necessary.
First, create a new FAQ topic
- In the FAQs application, click the “Administrate” button.
- Click on “Create a new FAQ” to create a new FAQ topic.
- Enter a title.
- Click “OK” to save the title.
Second, add questions and answers:
- Click on “Create New Q&A”.
- Enter the question and the corresponding answer.
- Click “OK” to save your entry.
All FAQ entries you create will automatically become available to the students. You can also create several FAQ sections side by side.